DEPARTMENT OF ARCHITECTURE, Report for Head of Department Meeting, Friday 29th May 2020
1. Exam dates are planned to hold in the last week of July and in the first week of August. After the official announcement, student affairs and engineering department need to arrange exam rooms under official instruction.
2. Teachers need to produce lecture handouts for student preparation. Lectures are also needed to be prepared.
3. Final year seminars must be completely held within June and July. If all seminars cannot be finished with these two months, Defence can be held in August.
4. To urge students for exam preparation.
5. MURC will be held at room 1/1-3 in West Yangon Technological University on 24th, 25th and 26th of June 2020. Head of Department and Paper candidates have to attend.
6. WYTU will provide 3 cloth masks and 1 Antibacterial hand gel bottle per staff from Covid - 19 WYTU Quarantine Fund. Also, refill hand gel bottle will be kept in every department.
7. As the extension of Work from home period is till June 15, staff require to go to work carefully only if it is compulsory.