#####Programme Educational Objectives(PEOs)
The Programme Educational Objectives are formulated in such a way as to describe and target probable and possible professional and career growth accomplishments for the graduates of the Engineering programme that are achievable and measurable a few years after graduation.
Programme Educational Objectives
The Department has established the following Programme Educational Objectives:
PEO 1- Technical Competence
PEO 2- Communication Skills/ Leadership
PEO 3- Professional Ethics/ Lifelong Learning
Moreover, the achievement of the programme’s PEOs by the graduates is made feasible through the successful attainment and measurement of the Graduate Attribute (GAs) which are formulated to ensure full coverage of all measurable attributes pertaining to the Engineering programme students’ abilities and skills acquired during their study period at the University.
#####Graduate Attributes (GA)
Upon completion of the programme, students will be able to:
1. Acquire the fundamental knowledge of science, mathematics and fundamentals of electronic engineering;
2. Apply basic principles of mathematics and sciences relevant to engineering applications to identify, study and evaluate effectively with efficient conclusions;
3. Acquire the design of digital and analogue systems, components or processes to meet desire needs within realistic constraints such as environmental consideration and safety;
4. Acquire the electronic circuit engineering problems using research based knowledge and conduct experiments with electronic system as well as to analyse and interrupt data;
5. Apply appropriate techniques and suitable resources to model, simulate and analyse complex engineering systems within the relevant constraints and range of validity;
6. Acquire the understanding of engineering profession with consideration of public sector community and culture adaptable to legal, moral, ethical responsibility;
7. Realize the significance of engineering solutions on sustainable development and environment concerns locally and globally;
8. Understand the moral and ethical responsibilities applying professional virtues and principles when practicing the engineering course;
9. An ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form;
10. Display capability to resolve the conflict in team’s diversity of resources, knowledge and idea, as an individual member or as a leader with proper functioning in team work;
11. An ability to demonstrate and apply electronic engineering design, and project management philosophy as a team member or team leader.
12. An ability to recognize the significant of life-long learning continuous self-improvement.
Department of Electronic Engineering
The Electronic Engineering Department is responsible for the teaching of such field of study as:
• Electronic Circuit Analysis
• Electronic Control System
• Industrial Electronic